This is second video of Tulin’s CyberSec Talk series. In this video, Tulin discusses the seven foundation principles of Privacy by Design. These principles are:
- Principle 1: Proactive and not reactive
- Principle 2: Privacy as the default setting
- Principle 3: Privacy embedded into design
- Principle 4: Full functionality: positive-sum, not zero-sum
- Principle 5: End to end security: full lifecycle protection
- Principle 6: Visibility and transparency
- Principle 7: Respect for user privacy.